Monday, September 10, 2012

CVS Drugstore/Pharmacy Haul

CVS Drugstore Cosmetics Haul
I went to CVS Pharmacy last week and they were having a sale so I picked up a few things.  I will provide the links below.  Looks like they are having another sale on-line too:
  1. Essence of Beauty Swabs - bought these for fixing eye makeup messes, so much more precise than regular Qtips
  2. Milani Nail Polish in Pink Flare - dupe of OPI's Teenage Dream which has been discontinued
  3. EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm [similar here] - been wanting this for a while
  4. Maybelline Volume Express One-On-One Mascara in Very Black - recommended by a beauty guru so I thought I'd give it a try.  I love a good mascara!
  5. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze - wanted to see how this compares to MAC's Paint Pots
  6. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer - I flat iron my fluffy hair almost everyday.  Right now I'm using Redken's Iron Silk Heat Spray and I like it but there's a lot of alcohol in it.
On a side note, I never used to pay much attention to drugstore cosmetics (although I do buy a lot of skincare from the drugstore).  However, lately I've been finding some real gems!  Like Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Foundation, but more on that later.

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment