|The Bathing Garden Creamy Sugar Scrubs|
I love the consistency of these scrubs. They do not separate in the container where the oil sits on top of the sugar. This is more of a creamy sugar scrub with medium exfoliation. The sugar crystals are fine. If you are looking for a more abrasive scrub, this is not for you! The scrub emulsifies in the shower and moisturizes the skin without leaving a sticky film.
|Parisian Strawberry Fields layered scrub (pink and light green)|
- Parisian Strawberry Fields - scented like a fresh sugared strawberry, yum.
- Pirate Punch - scented similar to Pina Colada, tropical and fruity. I love tropical scents.
- Merlia the Mermaid - this is a scent layered scrub. The first layer is pineapple buttercream and the second layer is pink sugar cherry coconut cupcake.
- Guava Berry Gelato - scented like it's name, creamy and fruity.
- Faerie Bonfire - an amazing fall scent. Smells like marshmallows and a campfire to me. Description also says there's sandlewood. Divine.
I store these in the fridge until I am ready to use them. The 4 oz scrubs are $5.25 USD and the 8 oz scrubs are $8.50 USD if I remember correctly. These are very reasonably priced although shipping can get expensive on Etsy. But The Bathing Garden includes one free full-sized item with each purchase! If you are looking to purchase a new sugar scrub, I highly recommend these.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company.